Hey, I'm glad you found your way to my website about creating art with my daughter, Rose, along with other little people I teach Conservation. Welcome. Hopefully it'll add a splash of colour to your day.
Drawing, colouring and painting are great ways for children to express themselves especially if they haven't mastered the art of speech yet. The mind of a child is a magical place full of adventure and when translated through art, the results can be enchanting. We have so much fun doing this together and each picture tells its own, often higgledy piggledy, story. I hope you enjoy looking through our doodles and as much as we have done creating them.
Resulting from my workshops Teaching Children Conservation Through Art in nursery schools, I've just helped Mad Hatters win their first ever Award for doing so. Please visit ‘Conservation Workshops’ to find out more.
New without tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) that is not in original packaging or ... Read moreabout the condition
Does not apply
- 1 Carat Enhanced D SI Round Cut Diamond Engagement Ring White gold 18K Size 4-13
- 2.20 Ct Round Diamonds 14K White gold Solitaire Enhancer Guard Engagement Ring
- BRIGHTON ALCAZAR HEART STRETCH BRACELET SWAROVSKI CRYSTALS NWOT
- Lola pink Vintage Botanics Barrel Fuchsia Tigers Eye Bracelet
- Solid Platinum PT900 Three Stones Engagement Wedding Solitaire Fine Ring
- I1 HI gold Platinum Natural Round Diamond Engagement Ring (0.10ct-1.00ct)
- Amethyst 5.81 Ct. Gorgeous Engagement Ring Solid gold Occasion Lady Gift Jewelry
- 14 ct Engagement Ring 0.5ctw CZ Cluster Yellow gold Ring
- 0.92cts F SI 14k White gold Cushion Citrine Diamond Ring Size 6.5
- 14K Solid Yellow gold Round 1.55 Ct Diamond Sapphire Wedding Ring Size 6 5 7 8
- 14k Yellow gold Tiger's Eyes Owl Ring 5mm 8.00Grams Size 7
- ANELLO gioiello in gold anelli fidanzamento pietre 253
- Collana Lucos women ESCO293 silver purple Pietre dure
- 9CT gold whiteo Diseño Celta Pendientes de Presión Nuevos
- Collana Collana Antico silver di Peso 23 Grs Punzonato
- Halskette geschnitzt Metall Käfer Perle vintage RAS Hals Original Spezial LL 2
- Multicolor Turmalin Kette - Collier - vergoldetes silver
- Pendant Christian cross Komm Plain on White gold 12663514 333 White gold
- Thomas Sabo Jewelry Women's Stud Earrings Dragonfly
- 1 2 Carat Halo Diamond Women's Wedding Engagement Flower Shape Ring in 14K gold
- 1.00 Carat Enhanced Round Cut F SI1 Diamond Engagement Ring 14K White gold
- 2.75 CT D VVS1 Excellent Round Diamonds 18KW Milgrain Gallery 3-Stone Ring 6.7gr
- Anne Marie Chagnon Modernist Bracelet pinkLI Mixed Materials Pewter Wood Glass
- Forever One D-E-F Round Cut Moissanite 14k pink gold Solitaire Engagement Ring
- Phebus - Braccialetto - Acciaio Inossidabile - 21 cm - 831 - 109
- Skull Ring 9ct gold 1ct Equinox Opal Engagement Ring 6 Claw
- 14k Yellow gold Oval Ruby And Diamond Ring
- Solid 10k pink gold Natural Garnet Womens Trilogy Ring - Sizes 4 to 12
Feel free to check out the doodles Rose and I have created together. We hope they'll add a splash of colour to your life.
I'm a creative person born with a passion for art which I seem to have passed onto my little girl. Teaching young children the paramount importance of Conservation and how to look after our planet better so that all life forms - humans, flora and fauna - can continue to thrive for future generations, is something we can do through drawing and painting and is essential to the success of our being.
Nurturing the relationship between Children's Art and Conservation is my quest. It's the sentiment behind the art that can be the learning.
My work background is in PR and I have a degree in Anthropology BSc from UCL which I found fascinating as it enabled me to focus my interests in Man’s Early Art, Conservation, Human Ecology and Primatology.
I learnt the ropes and honed my writing skills at, in my opinion, London's best PR agency
https://www.profilepublicrelations.com and outside this, I continued to develop my passion for art by taking courses at ERDEM X H&M Ohrringe Clips blue Strass Perlen Crystal Earrings bluee pearl new. Skills I hope will make this an enticing website for you browse.
"Diana prepares these sessions with obvious great care and thoughtfulness. She delivers them at just the right level for our pre-schoolers, and while she talks about creatures and animals that are endangered, along with what the children can do to help, we observe the impact these workshops are having on our children from the 'WOW' moments that happen during, and after, the workshops. Diana has a very respectful, caring attitude towards the children and they respond by soaking up the important information she's giving them. With the way Diana is teaching them conservation, the seeds that are being planted in their minds today will surely bare fruit in years to come and indeed help conserve our planet"
Mrs Elaine Chiverton
Owner of Mad Hatters Nursery