Hey, I'm glad you found your way to my website about creating art with my daughter, Rose, along with other little people I teach Conservation. Welcome. Hopefully it'll add a splash of colour to your day.
Drawing, colouring and painting are great ways for children to express themselves especially if they haven't mastered the art of speech yet. The mind of a child is a magical place full of adventure and when translated through art, the results can be enchanting. We have so much fun doing this together and each picture tells its own, often higgledy piggledy, story. I hope you enjoy looking through our doodles and as much as we have done creating them.
Resulting from my workshops Teaching Children Conservation Through Art in nursery schools, I've just helped Mad Hatters win their first ever Award for doing so. Please visit ‘Conservation Workshops’ to find out more.
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Country/Region of Manufacture:||United States|
|Item Color:||D||Total Carat Weight (TCW):||0.64|
|Metal:||Yellow Gold||Cut:||Very Good|
|Main Stone Shape:||Oval||Main Stone Treatment:||Simulated|
|Ring Size:||5.5||Gem Type:||Simulated Diamond|
|Image URL:||https://www.diamondblvd.com/ebay/items/Diamond-BLV||Polish:||Very Good|
|tag:||Solitaire Ring|Oval|Over 10ct|SIM|18Y||Certificate Number:||04MRDB1E9LZ7012780MM|
- Natural Spessartine garnet white yellow gold Platinum Palladium engagement ring
- 14k White gold Round White Topaz And Diamond Ring
- Diamond Shaped Eternity Wedding Ring Yellow gold Soft Curve Certificate
- 1 2 Ct Round Genuine Moissanite 14K White gold Over Solitaire Engagement Ring
- 14k White gold Womens Round Diamond Solitaire Heart Fashion Ring 1 8
- 6-6.5MM ROUND SEMI-MOUNT ENGAGEMENT WEDDING HALO DIAMOND RING 14K YELLOW gold
- Aquamarine Gemstone Bezel Set Solid 14 K Yellow gold Hammered Ring Fine Jewelry
- 9ct Yellow gold Diamond & Amethyst Tear Drop Pendant
- Collar Demetra women 032.159.Q01 gold whiteo Diamante
- Christian Cross Pendant With colord Gemstones 3
- gold Over Round Accent Real Diamond Open Heart Pendant 309O Valentine Gifts
- Michal Negrin Green Aqua Floral Crystals Flower Shaped Clip On Earrings
- REAL SOLID 10K Yellow gold CZ Crystal Charm Pendant
- VINTAGE 10K YELLOW gold HORSE PENDENT
- 3.8ct 3-Stone Emerald Solitaire Engagement Wedding Promise Ring 14K pink gold
- 1.99 Ct Amethyst & Natural Diamond 14K Yellow gold Engagement Ring 6 7 8 9 10 11
- 14k White gold Natural Full Cut Diamond Ruby Wedding Anniversary Engagement Ring
- Bello Bracciale __Lucido Pietre__ con Sakralen Immagini__
- Halo Solitaire 1.45 Carat SI1 D Round Cut Diamond Engagement Ring pink gold
- Pulsera Zancan Unisexo ESB006B-N silver black Zirconia
- Twilight Fire Topaz, Solid 10KY or 14KY gold Ladies Ring, R123-Handmade
GET IN TOUCH
Feel free to check out the doodles Rose and I have created together. We hope they'll add a splash of colour to your life.
I'm a creative person born with a passion for art which I seem to have passed onto my little girl. Teaching young children the paramount importance of Conservation and how to look after our planet better so that all life forms - humans, flora and fauna - can continue to thrive for future generations, is something we can do through drawing and painting and is essential to the success of our being.
Nurturing the relationship between Children's Art and Conservation is my quest. It's the sentiment behind the art that can be the learning.
My work background is in PR and I have a degree in Anthropology BSc from UCL which I found fascinating as it enabled me to focus my interests in Man’s Early Art, Conservation, Human Ecology and Primatology.
I learnt the ropes and honed my writing skills at, in my opinion, London's best PR agency
https://www.profilepublicrelations.com and outside this, I continued to develop my passion for art by taking courses at 10K Real White Solid gold 3Ct Emerlad Diamond Wedding Engagement Ring For Ladies. Skills I hope will make this an enticing website for you browse.
"Diana prepares these sessions with obvious great care and thoughtfulness. She delivers them at just the right level for our pre-schoolers, and while she talks about creatures and animals that are endangered, along with what the children can do to help, we observe the impact these workshops are having on our children from the 'WOW' moments that happen during, and after, the workshops. Diana has a very respectful, caring attitude towards the children and they respond by soaking up the important information she's giving them. With the way Diana is teaching them conservation, the seeds that are being planted in their minds today will surely bare fruit in years to come and indeed help conserve our planet"
Mrs Elaine Chiverton
Owner of Mad Hatters Nursery