Hey, I'm glad you found your way to my website about creating art with my daughter, Rose, along with other little people I teach Conservation. Welcome. Hopefully it'll add a splash of colour to your day.
Drawing, colouring and painting are great ways for children to express themselves especially if they haven't mastered the art of speech yet. The mind of a child is a magical place full of adventure and when translated through art, the results can be enchanting. We have so much fun doing this together and each picture tells its own, often higgledy piggledy, story. I hope you enjoy looking through our doodles and as much as we have done creating them.
Resulting from my workshops Teaching Children Conservation Through Art in nursery schools, I've just helped Mad Hatters win their first ever Award for doing so. Please visit ‘Conservation Workshops’ to find out more.
- 0.74 CT D VVS1 Ex Round Diamonds Platinum Vintage Engraved Engagement Ring 6.4gr
- 19.8126mm Natural White Rabbit Hair Quartz Crystal Beads Rectangular Bracelet
- Bracciale Zancan Vendetta EXB772-NE silver black
- King Baby Metallic Beaded Wing Span Bracelet
- Simulated Diamond Cluster Promise Ring Solid 10K White gold 0.38 Ctw
- RRP 1 4 Carat Twisted Round Diamond Half Eternity Ring in Hallmarked gold
- Anello solitario in gold bianco 18 Kt 750 1000 con diamante Kt 0.06
- 0.05 Carat 10 ct White gold Cut Diamond Micro Pave Heart Fashion Promise Ring
- STUNNING 10K WHITE gold 5.2CT SYNTHETIC blueeE SAPPHIRE RING WOMENS
- 10K Yellow Solid gold Ring - 7 Diamonds (1Carat TCW) - Size 6.25 - 5.1 Grams
- 14K Yellow gold Round Diamond Marquise Illusion Ring .64ct
- ANDREA CANDELA blueE TOPAZ RING DIAMOND (8278-RINGS-MSS)
- Collana Demetra Collana Punto Luce 031.119.002 gold Bianco gold bianco Diamante
- Aequicorn Pendant by Alchemy Gothic
- Collier 3 Ors yellow, white, pink et Plaqué Rhodium
- His Her 14K White gold Over Diamond Trio Bridal Set Heart Shape Engagement Ring
- New Bling 921301136 Women's Earrings new original genuine AU
- Pendentif Astro Balance en Cristal Swarovski Zirconia white et silver 925
- Titanium Brushed Finish Greek Key Dog Tag Pendant on a Stainless Steel Ball Chai
- Pink Tourmaline Engraved Milgrain Work Solitaire Engagement Ring 0.95ct 14K gold
- 1.00 CT Natural Enhanced Round Cut F SI1 Diamond Engagement Ring 14K White gold
- 23281 auth BOTTEGA VENETA pink braided leather & Chain Bracelet Cuff
- Bracelet Amen Thermoplastique Arg 925 Gravure Notre Père Bronze
- Knife Edge 0.5 Carat VS2 H Round Cut Diamond Engagement Ring White gold
- Skagen Bracciale con Charm women acciaio_inossidabile - SKJ1104040
- Round Brilliant Diamond Claw Setting Half Eternity Wedding Ring , 18k White gold
- Diamante e Ametista ad Anello
- Russische pink redgold 585 RING mit Korund Rubin und CZ Gr. 19 . Neu Glänzend.
Feel free to check out the doodles Rose and I have created together. We hope they'll add a splash of colour to your life.
I'm a creative person born with a passion for art which I seem to have passed onto my little girl. Teaching young children the paramount importance of Conservation and how to look after our planet better so that all life forms - humans, flora and fauna - can continue to thrive for future generations, is something we can do through drawing and painting and is essential to the success of our being.
Nurturing the relationship between Children's Art and Conservation is my quest. It's the sentiment behind the art that can be the learning.
My work background is in PR and I have a degree in Anthropology BSc from UCL which I found fascinating as it enabled me to focus my interests in Man’s Early Art, Conservation, Human Ecology and Primatology.
I learnt the ropes and honed my writing skills at, in my opinion, London's best PR agency
https://www.profilepublicrelations.com and outside this, I continued to develop my passion for art by taking courses at Jiangyue Women Rings Halo Big Stone AAA Cubic Zirconia Rhodium Plated 2PC Set 10. Skills I hope will make this an enticing website for you browse.
"Diana prepares these sessions with obvious great care and thoughtfulness. She delivers them at just the right level for our pre-schoolers, and while she talks about creatures and animals that are endangered, along with what the children can do to help, we observe the impact these workshops are having on our children from the 'WOW' moments that happen during, and after, the workshops. Diana has a very respectful, caring attitude towards the children and they respond by soaking up the important information she's giving them. With the way Diana is teaching them conservation, the seeds that are being planted in their minds today will surely bare fruit in years to come and indeed help conserve our planet"
Mrs Elaine Chiverton
Owner of Mad Hatters Nursery